Project Manager – Volunteer Management
18 Month Fixed Term Contract – Rugby
£30,000 - £33,000 pa + Healthcare, Pension, Flexible working
We are currently working with our International client to help them recruit a Project Manager to help then develop and implement a “Volunteer Management” strategy. In return for your expertise, our client is offering a competitive base salary and an attractive range of benefits that include flexible working hours, a generous contributory pension, healthcare plans and a very appealing 28 days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays).
You will be joining a team that has been assembled to focus on the continual development of the organisation and although based at their Rugby HQ, there will be occasional requirements for travel.
As a Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Formulation and development of robust project plans
- Production and ongoing maintenance of any applicable project documentation
- Co-ordination and successful completion of projects on time and within budget
- Preparation of business cases that include project spend and benefits realisation plans
- Management of the stakeholders and wider project communications
- Ensure the project reporting is delivered on time within governance rules
- Working within the organisation's project management methodology
- Define the volunteer resource and skill required
- Identify any gaps and training requirements
- Promote GDPR compliant communications
- Develop and conduct engaging volunteer recruitment campaigns
- Develop and deliver a plan for volunteer succession planning
- Establish a reward and recognition scheme
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who has previous “Volunteer Management” experience following skills and experiences:
- Educated to degree level or have a relevant professional qualification
- Ideally Prince2 foundation level or greater experience
- Previous experience of working in an environment that requires working with volunteers, ideally a membership or charitable sector organisation
- Previous involvement in budget management and forecasting
- Excellent IT Skills, including the use of CRM and Database management systems
- A pro-active, positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with Volunteer Management experience to join our client at an exciting period in their existence. Our client is offering this opportunity on an 18 Month Fixed term contract basis.
Please do not hesitate to apply if the role appeals. Equally, should you wish to discuss the opportunity further before applying, feel free to drop us a call to discuss the opportunity further.
Bespoke Recruitment Solutions Ltd operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.