Project Coordinator - Yeovil
£20,000 - £23,000 + Training + Medical + Pension
Bespoke Recruitment is currently working with an innovative, fast-growing organisation who are seeking to recruit additional Project Coordinators to an expanding team. With a strong reputation for “excellence”, they already work with an impressive portfolio of UK and global brands, but business is booming, and they need additional talent to ensure they continue to deliver exceptional results.
As a Project Coordinator you will:
Assume full responsibility for supporting the Project Managers in all areas of project support and be pivotal to the coordination of communication between the client and the business. Tasks will include:
- Manage multiple projects at any given time efficiently and effectively, ensuring client expectations are delivered on time, every time
- Assist the Project Managers in identifying client requirements and ensure effective communication between all parties
- Requests quotes and prepare costing documents to send to the clients for approval
- Ensure all day to day project administration is completed within the company guidelines
- Ensure that all projects adhere to H & S rules and regulations
- Monitor the supply chain to ensure the correct products are delivered to the clients and deal with any discrepancies in an efficient manner
- Manage and maintain all project expenditure
- Set up new project documentation on Sage
- Support the wider business where appropriate
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate previous Project Coordination experience, ideally gained from within the Construction (or similar) industry. Due to the high levels of interaction with both Project Managers and clients your communication skills will need to be excellent, both orally and written. Naturally, your ability to plan, prioritise and manage multiple tasks at any one given time will be put to great use. Any relevant, formal qualifications or training on matters relating to Manual Handling, CDM awareness or project management would be highly advantageous. If you already have a CSCS card, then even better.
What’s on offer:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced project coordinator to join a successful organisation who has a great culture. It’s a social environment where everyone is encouraged to contribute and opportunities to progress your career towards Project Management will most definitely be available. Our client promotes self-improvement is keen to appoint like-minded individuals. In addition to the base salary, our client offers a Pension, Holidays that increase with service, Medical plans and a great working environment.
Sound interesting? Perhaps you’d like to hear more before you apply, please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss the matter further.
Sound ideal? Then please send us your CV and we will call you back to discuss.
Bespoke Recruitment Solutions Ltd operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies