We have a great opportunity for an experienced Financial Reporting Manager to join our client’s newly recently relocated Group Finance function. They have been servicing their chosen sector for almost 100 years, during which time they have delivered impressive growth through both organic and acquisitional activity. The relocation of their Group Finance is just one of many exciting plans they have to continue their growth, with ambitions to double their group revenue over the next few years. They now require an equally ambitious Head of Financial reporting to help navigate the journey.
As Head of Financial Reporting you will:
- Lead the financial reporting and tax team (4 direct reports), responsible for the accounting and financial reporting activities for the UK Group of companies to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure accurate completion of the monthly management accounts in line with the Group timetable.
- Ensure statutory accounts are prepared and audited in time for the Company AGM.
- Ensure all tax reporting is completed in line with deadlines.
- Preparation and submission of the consolidated quarterly reporting under IFRS to the Parent Company in Europe.
- Monthly activity reporting on KPI’s.
- Consolidation of the annual budgets.
- Preparation and submission of VAT and CIS returns.
- Preparation of annual tax computations.
- Calculation and submission of P11D returns.
- Control and monitor the balance sheet including monthly reconciliations.
- Monitor and control the fixed asset register.
- Control and monitor all recharge accounts.
To be considered:
Our client is particularly keen to invite applications from fully qualified (Ideally ACA or ACCA) professionals trained within a large accountancy practice space. You will have significant demonstrable post qualification experience of working within a similar financial reporting position. It will also be a great platform to put your previous experience of leading/motivating financial reporting/accounting teams to great use. You’ll need to be a confident and clear communicator with a proven ability to manage internal and external relationships with an influential and positive mindset.
What’s on offer:
This is a great role that will form part of a team of senior professionals reporting to the Group Financial Controller. As the most senior of that team you will get to deputise for the Group FC at teams and it’s envisaged that their role will be your next natural progression.
Our client is offering a base salary of £60,000 - £70,000 pa (DOE) and an attractive benefits package that included Car Allowance (£7000), Contributory Pension, Private Healthcare and a Bonus.
Ready to apply?
If you wish to be considered for this Head of Financial Reporting role then please do not hesitate to apply. If you are not quite ready to apply but would like to discuss the opportunity further please pick up the phone and let’s have a chat first.
Bespoke Recruitment Solutions Ltd operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.