CRM Administrator – 12 Month FTC
Rugby - £30,000 - £35,000 pa
Are you an experienced CRM Administrator with Microsoft Dynamics experience?
We are currently working with our Rugby client to help them appoint an experienced CRM Administrator to act as a central point of contact for their newly updated CRM system. Your key focus will be to liaise with the external partners to oversee training delivery, provide advice/guidance for the internal teams on matters regarding the data and integration.
As the CRM Administrator your tasks will include:
- Full administration of the CRM (Dynamics 365) system including management of the security model, quality assurance, testing of proposed fixes and advising users on best practice
- Support the Tier 1 and Tier 2 teams to identify and resolve issues, escalating work to external partners that cannot be resolved internally
- Manage and oversee the importing of outstanding data from the company’s legacy system
- Oversee the data cleansing temps workload to ensure all transferred data is cleansed and imported correctly
- Support the testing of proposed extensions of CRM solutions
- Provide advice and guidance to related platforms that require integration
To be considered for this role, you will need to:
- Be educated to degree level
- Have a min of 3 years of CRM Administration and 5 years+ IT experience
- Experience in holding systems admin permissions
- Previously worked with the outsourced delivery model for IT Service provision
- Awareness of ITIL service model
Ideally, you’ll also:
- Have experience in D365 System Administration
- Have an ITIL accreditation/Business Analyst Certification/Lean Six Sigma certification
- Have previous experience of working on transformation change programmes
This is a great opportunity for an experienced CRM Administrator to join our client at an exciting period of transformation. Offered initially on a 12-month FTC, the role comes with an attractive range of benefits including a contributory pension. Healthcare plans and 28 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays).
Bespoke Recruitment Solutions Ltd operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies