Communications Manager - Warwickshire
£32,000 - £38,000 pa + Pension, Healthcare scheme, Flexible working hours
We are delighted to be working with a long-standing partner to help them appoint an experienced Communications Manager to their Warwickshire HQ.
It’s a really exciting time for our client at the moment, as they are going through a period of significant change and this role will play a pivotal role in helping to drive that change. The key focus on your role will be to support the Marketing/Comms Director in developing a robust and effective strategic communications strategy.
As Communications Manager you will:
Working closely with the Marketing/Comms Director you will lead a small team of 2 communications colleagues in managing our clients' external communications activities. Typically this will include:-
- Responsibility for media communications, issue management, information dissemination and reputation management
- To co-ordinate the annual communications activity plan and drive engagement with all parts of the organisation through the ‘Communications Programme’
- Responsibility for communications content generation and management
- To report on communications activity and develop robust mechanisms to measure the impact of communications activity across a range of media channels
- Working closely with the Marketing team the individual will help support the evolution of our clients brand and ensure consistency of use across the organisation and with key stakeholders including Trustees, Congress, Special Interest Groups and Member Groups.
- To work with the Associate Director of Marketing & Communications to cultivate productive relationships with key stakeholders and other Professional Institutions with the objective of utilising such relationships to identify and bring forward new opportunities for the business
- To work closely with the Internal Communications & Engagement Manager to ensure clear alignment between external and internal communications objectives
- To ensure that the Communications Team have an appropriate level of input into event management planning – particularly with respect to ensuring the delivery of key messages
- To work with the Communications Panel to help ensure that guidance provided by this body is integrated into our client's communications planning
- To successfully manage (where required) external third parties against clearly defined objectives and budgets.
What they are looking for in you:
To be considered for this role our client is looking for you to be educated to degree level with an additional professional qualification in a subject such as marketing or Public Relations and significant experience of working within a Communications role. Previous experience of charity, Business to Business comms would be ideal. Your experience of MS Office applications and experience of webinars, CRM tools and bulk email solutions will be put to great use. Our client is currently going through a period of significant change and this role will present a great opportunity to be pivotal in driving the business through this exciting time.
What’s on offer?
This is a great opportunity to make your mark on our clients' communications strategy, helping to shape and deliver an effective means of communication between all external partners. Our client is offering a competitive salary, better than average holidays (28 + BH), Contributory Pension Scheme, Healthcare scheme and flexible working hours.
Interested? Perhaps you're not ready to apply just yet but would welcome a chance to discuss the opportunity further before submitting your CV, please just drop us a call and we will happy to share more details.
Bespoke Recruitment Solutions Ltd operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies