Chief Financial Officer – Warwickshire
£85,000 - £95,000 + Car Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
We are delighted to have been engaged by our International client to assist in the recruitment of an experienced Chief Financial Officer to drive the growth of their UK business. Our client operates in the fast-paced, consultative IT Sector, with the UK forming part of a group of international entities reporting into the Group’s European based HQ.
They are searching for a talented finance leader to work closely with the UK business to ensure that Finance supports the growth plans by providing the business partnering and provision of insightful, commercial support.
As Chief Financial Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Full financial responsibility for the business in local GAAP and IFRS
- Own the UK finance and administrative processes
- Implement and manage a robust KPI framework to measure key milestones, with a focus on EBIT
- Full responsibility for the annual budgeting process in line with the business plan, forecasting, estimates and financial planning process
- Oversee the delivery of accurate and timely monthly management accounts along with the provision of strategic analysis to the Board
- Governance and strategic leadership including commercial support across the business and risk management
- Challenge the strategic direction and commercial decisions
- Responsibility for best practice controls, policies and assurance
As Chief Financial Officer, your ideal profile will include:
- Fully qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent (Fellow preferable)
- Previous experience of working at Board level
- Strong SAP knowledge (ideally with implementation experience)
- IFRS experience
- Previous experience of working in an international business
- Assertive personality with the confidence to challenge your peers
- Proven track record in developing high-performing finance teams
- Experience of working in a Matrix structure
- Ideally previous experience of working within a consultative (ideally IT Software) business with an understanding of License and Subscription modelling
This is a great opportunity for an experienced CFO looking for a role where your voice and opinions matter. It’s a great platform to be able to add significant value and help the business deliver great performance through the development of a performing UK team. An environment where you’ll be expected to challenge the commercials not just deliver the numbers but play a significant part in this exciting journey.
Ready to apply or keen to hear more? Please don’t hesitate to drop us a call to discuss further.
Bespoke Recruitment Solutions Ltd operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies