£20,000 - £22,500 + Pension, Bonus Scheme, Healthcare, Life Assurance
There are success stories….then there's real SUCCESS stories….our client is currently is offering you the chance to be part of theirs.
Established 8 years ago our client has always lived by the philosophy of “doing the right thing” by their internal and external partners. A philosophy that has guided them to a rapid expansion, an expansion that is showing no signs of slowing up. Having been the benefactor of significant investment in 2020 and following a recent rebrand, they are now looking to continue that success with the appointment of an equally passionate, committed and self-driven addition to their finance team……Are you up for the exciting challenge?
Your role as Accounts Assistant will include:
Working under the supervision of an experienced Finance Manager your key focus will be to offer support to the Client Service and Finance functions. Supporting a growing client base and ensuring that all services are delivered in a smooth, efficient manner whilst continue to promote a first-class service every time. You will work in collaboration with your colleagues to achieve business success, typically your tasks will include:-
- Processing the data to support the preparation of periodic (Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly and Annual) reports.
- Assist the Finance team with General Ledger postings and Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Produce Sales Invoices for authorisation.
- Post approved purchase invoices and set up schedules for payments.
- Deal with any queries from customers and suppliers.
- Support the Finance Manager with various internal/external audit tasks.
- Complete in any ad-hoc/project tasks assigned by the Finance Manager.
Key attributes our client is looking for in you:
You don’t need oodles of experience, it's preferred if you have around 12 – 24 months experience of working in a fast-paced finance function and a passion for exceptional service. You’ll have demonstrated a commitment to building a finance career by starting your AAT and be passionate about pushing yourself to become a better finance professional. Attributes our client will be looking to see include:
- A strong ability to build solid relationships.
- A high level of self-motivation with a positive and proactive approach.
- An ability to manage and prioritise different tasks.
- A passion for detail, the ability to deliver accuracy and quality in all tasks.
- Strong Excel ability.
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills.
What's on offer for you as an Accounts Assistant
In addition to an attractive salary, our client is offering a great range of benefits that include Private Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Life Assurance, Pension scheme, Gym Memberships and a 9-5 working day. Like many other clients, they have adopted a more agile framework during Covid that has resulted in a mixture of home and office working. As a genuine “Investor in their people”, they champion development and pride themselves on offering an environment to thrive. With the recent backing of further investment, this is a fantastic time to get on board with our client. It's bound to be an exciting and challenging journey ahead but one that will reward and recognise your commitment.
Sound appealing, if there is anything you wish to discuss this opportunity before applying, please feel free to drop us a call first.
Bespoke Recruitment Solutions Ltd operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies